2024 AIA Ohio Sponsorship Opportunities
Support AIA Ohio and Ohio's Architects - become an AIA Ohio Sponsor today!
We've simplified the AIA Ohio Sponsorship Program for 2024 to make it convenient, easy, and flexible. Just pick the Support Level you want and then choose the benefits that will be most valuable for you. AIA Ohio is also offering, separate from the sponsorship levels, an opportunity to join us at the AIA Ohio Design Community Conference for LUs and Brews, or to have an informational table at the conference where you can interact with attendees.
|Your company name listed on aiaohio.org and in all AIA Ohio conference promotions. You will also be given two tickets to the AIA Ohio Awards Celebration, where your company will be publicly recognized.
|Support level benefits + choose one benefit from the list below
|Support level benefits + choose two benefits from the list below
|Support level benefits + choose three benefits from the list below
|Support level benefits + choose three benefits from the list below and one Exclusive Benefit
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO BRONZE LEVEL SPONSORS AND ABOVE
(Benefits are limited in number and are granted on a first come basis. There are no guarantees that all benefits will be available throughout the solicitation period)
1. Sponsor Spotlight - An AIA Ohio Sponsor Spotlight is an email sent to all 2,300 AIA Ohio members profiling your company and encouraging them to learn more about your products/services.
2. Educational Program Sponsor - Choose to be the exclusive sponsor for an AIA Ohio educational program at the AIA Ohio Conference. Before the program begins, a brief introduction of your company will be made to the attendees. The same introduction of your company will be included in an issue of the AIA Ohio Newsletter. Expected attendance at each of the AIA Ohio educational programs is anticipated to be 30-50 design professionals.
3. AIA Ohio weekly email sponsor for four weeks - The AIA Ohio Weekly Email is a listing of all events happening throughout the state that is sent to all 2,300 members each week. This benefit would include your company logo listed as the sponsor for four weeks. The Weekly Email has become popular statewide and has an open rate of 30%.
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO SILVER, GOLD AND PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSORS
1. Conference Track Sponsor - The conference will feature a variety of programs that will be grouped into conference tracks, focusing on issues related to the 2024 theme. The Conference Track Sponsors will be highlighted at each program within the track. Before each program begins, a brief introduction of your company will be made to the attendees. The same introduction of your company will be included in an issue of the AIA Ohio Newsletter. Expected attendance at each of the AIA Ohio educational programs is anticipated to be 30-50 design professionals.
2. Conference Tour Sponsor - A highlight of the AIA Ohio Design Community Conference, there will be five different Conference Tours for participants to choose from covering a wide variety of project types. Expected attendance at each of the AIA Ohio Conference Tours is 25-50 design professionals.
3. Event App Sponsor - The AIA Ohio Design Community Conference is expected to bring 200+ architects to Columbus in September, 2024. The Event App will be used by all of them to navigate the conference.
4. Coffee and Refreshment Sponsor - The most popular spot at any conference is the Coffee Break! Sponsors will have their logo posted throughout the duration of the Conference at the Coffee and Refreshment locations.
5. Advocacy Breakfast Sponsor - AIA Ohio's main focus is advocacy so an Advocacy Breakfast has been added to the Conference agenda. Members will attend this to hear about AIA Ohio's ongoing advocacy efforts. Anticipated attendance is 100+.
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSORS ONLY (Platinum Level sponsors may choose a maximum of one)
1. The AIA Ohio Awards Celebration Sponsor - Be an exclusive sponsor of the most talked about event of the year, the AIA Ohio Awards Celebration. Last year's event celebrated both Design and Honor Award Winners and included 165 attendees from all over the state. Your company's logo will be displayed throughout the venue, and you will have the opportunity to welcome attendees and be recognized by the AIA Ohio President.
2. Conference Keynote Sponsor - Be an exclusive sponsor of an AIA Ohio Design Community Conference Keynote Speaker. Your company will be highlighted at the program with a short presentation provided to attendees. A representative from your company will be invited to introduce the keynote speakers as part of this benefit. Over 150 design professionals are expected to attend.
AIA OHIO DESIGN COMMUNITY CONFERENCE OPTIONS
LUs & Brews - More engaging than a typical educational session...more structured than a sponsored happy hour. It’s LUs & Brews! Each vendor is assigned a table that will have 6-8 seats available. Attendees will come in and find a seat and you will conduct a short, mini-educational session at your table for the small group gathered there. Once complete, you will give each participant a ticket for a ¼ oz pour from the brewery, and the participants will move on to a new table. Over the course of the event, you'll have small group face time with 80+ architects, who will walk away with 2.0 AIA Learning Units. It's a win-win! The LUs & Brews tables will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis, at a cost of $2,000.
Information Table at the AIA Ohio Design Community Conference - We learned last year that some companies just want to have a table at the AIA Ohio Design Community Conference, so we've added that as an option this year. Tables will be in the foyer area where the conference keynotes, breakfasts and lunches are taking place so attendees will be sure to see you. The cost for a table will be $800, and will include one table and two chairs in the foyer area for the full conference. Space for a backdrop or other materials cannot be guaranteed.